The safety of our clients and employees is our number one priority.
We have taken every step to protect everyone at our facility and are following by guidelines provided by the Ministry of Health.
We have strict social distancing measurements in place and have setup sanitizing stations at the entrance, which is equipped with hand sanitizers, Masks are required at this time to avoid the spread of COVID. The following protocols are in place for your safety:
- The Facility is currently operating at half capacity to avoid cross contact with clients.
- All staff members at our facility will wear masks and face shields for your safety.
- Every surface will be fully sanitized before and after each client.
- As usual we use medical grade sanitizer on all surfaces however we will stagger our appointments to allow extra time to sanitize further cleaning.
Please be mindful of the following guidelines when planning your next visit!
- When booking your appointment, a screening questionnaire will be required to be completed 24 hours before your appointment.
- ALL GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES. It must be worn for the duration of your entire appointment at this time. Please bring your own masks.
- IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK OR FEEL ANY SYMPTOMS, DO NOT COME IN PLEASE CALL AND RE-SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT. Please call: (905) 961-2225 or reschedule online.
- PLEASE ARRIVE ALONE (No friends, family, children etc. with the exception of a support person)
- Please stay in your vehicle or in front of the spa until notified by us to enter. Please do not come earlier than 5 minutes of prior to your appointment.
- Please note: Coat racks are NOT available. Additionally, please leave all your belongings in your vehicle. If you arrived by foot, please keep all belongings with you.
- Please Sanitize your hands upon arrival and use restroom at home first.
- NO outside food and drinks are permitted. Coffee, tea or magazine WILL NOT be offered at the salon for the time being to avoid cross contamination.