Clinic Policies and ExpectationsNew Clients- All NEW CLIENTS require a Consultation – this allows us to plan your treatment. The consult fee will be credited upon your first treatment (minimum $150).
Please complete all Mandatory New Client Forms located on the “forms” page. Ensure they are submitted 48 hours prior to your appointment so that it can be reviewed and assessed prior to your consult.
Appointment Cancellation – We require 24 hours notice for cancelling appointments. You have the flexibility to reschedule before 24 hours of your appointment date and time. Last minute cancellation (within the 24 hours preceding appointment) will be charged a 50% value of the treatment. If the treatment is a “pre-paid” service, it will be subject to the value of the appointment.
No show appointments will be charged a 75% fee of the value of the treatment/service. If the treatment is a “pre-paid” service, it will be subject to the value of the appointment.
Pre-Paid Packages are NON-REFUNDABLE. Upon purchase of a package for services you are committing to the series of treatments and will not be permitted a refund. In certain circumstances, at the discretion of the owner, there may be provisions to apply funds to a different service if you become unable to receive the treatment purchased due to a medical condition however, proof may be requested.
Satisfaction Guaranteed - We strive to provide the best customer service and satisfaction with all treatments provided. If you are unhappy with your treatment, please bring it to the attention of the owner immediately. We would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns immediately, you may be eligible to receive a follow-up complimentary service for us to have the chance to remedy your concern. We do not offer refunds for treatments or packages. We ask that you voice your concerns directly with us so we can remedy your concerns.
Gift Certificates (e-cards & paper GC)
1. All Gift Certificate purchases are non-refundable and not redeemable for Cash.
2. Use of gift certificates sold at a discounted price cannot be combined with any other promos or discounts.
3. Gratuities are not included in the purchase price.
4. Gift certificates may not be used for product purchases – service only.
5. All gift certificates sold during Gift Certificate Promotional Sales will expire as indicated on the gift certificate. Some exceptions may apply.
6. Any add-ons to services will be charged at full retail price.
Prices Subject to Change - We are constantly updating and expanding our services and strive to keep our website and menu prices updated. Please be advised that prices and services are subject to change without notice.
Product Refunds - Radiance Laser Clinic agrees to refund the client upon compliance with the following regulations: An original receipt must be submitted along with unopened returned products.
1. The product must be returned in person within 10 business days of purchasing.
2. Refund will be given in the form the purchase was made.
3. Product/s must be in original packaging, and not have significant visual damages.
4. All or any products sold at a sale or discounted price are marked as final sale.